Experienced Legal Guidance for Missouri Businesses
Legal Assistance to Guide you Through the Life of Your Business
At the law office of Sigmund Browning, LLC, we focus on helping Missouri corporations and businesses — big and small with their business needs.
We serve business clients in the areas of:
- Real estate — Acquisitions and sales; planning and development; residential and commercial leases; financing, including tax incentive financing; Section 1031 tax deferred exchanges, and title issues
- Business law — Entity formation and choice of entity; general business counseling; acquisitions, mergers, and sales; compliance matters relating to employment, wage and hour, and other federal and state statutes and regulations; and, contract drafting and negotiation; shareholder / partner / member agreements including buy-sell issues
- Business litigation / Real Estate litigation / Probate litigation — Extensive litigation experience in both business and real estate matters including contract disputes, creditor representation, boundary disputes, title disputes, employment discrimination and wage and hour (employer representation), shareholder / member disputes; and estate administration and probate. Representation at administrative, state, and federal levels.
- Asset Protection and Estate planning — Shareholder, partner and operating agreements; creditor protection strategies; tax planning; trusts, wills, powers of attorney and related estate planning documents; conservatorship and guardianship; and, estate administration and probate.
- Banking — Compliance with regulations; creditor rights; collections; financing documentation, negotiation, and due diligence; and, general consultation.
- Real Estate Brokerage / Professional Licensing – Representation of real estate brokerages, brokers, and salespersons with licensing, compliance, audits, investigations, and documentation for transactions.
To speak with one of our experienced business attorneys about any of the above areas, please call at 573-635-7699 or contact us online. With an office in Jefferson City, we are centrally located and easily able to serve clients in and around Columbia and Lake of the Ozarks.
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Estate and Asset Planning
- Banking services
- General Corporate Counsel Services
- Employment Law
- Construction Law
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
Getting To Know You and Your Business
For most individuals, their business is their livelihood and their family’s main source of income. We understand businesses have many different types of needs at different stages. Our attorneys have built a solid long term relationship with many businesses in the area, counseling them on business decisions as they arise. For all of our business clients, our goal is to get to know them and their business on a personal level, taking the time to understand and plan for short and long term goals.