Commitment to Providing Quality Legal Services for Individuals and Businesses Throughout Missouri
At Sigmund Browning, LLC, our attorneys and staff are committed to providing high quality services at reasonable rates which keep the client involved in the legal process. Our experience in both transactional and litigation matters allows us to meet the needs of both our individual and institutional clients in a timely and efficient manner. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clients and the trust they place in us to help them achieve their objectives in both personal matters and business. We look forward to providing you with the legal representation you expect and deserve.
Serving Businesses and Individuals in Missouri and Beyond Since 1996
With 40 years of combined legal experience, we have the experience, resources, and professionalism to meet your legal needs. . Based in Jefferson City, we serve clients throughout Missouri and beyond. Our central location allows us convenient access to courts all over Missouri and allows us to provide our high quality services at reasonable rates. Whether in person or remotely, we can meet your legal needs.
Call (573)635-7699 to speak with one of our attorneys or contact us online.
From Start to Finish, We Have Your Legal Needs Covered
No client is too small or too big for us to provide the legal services necessary to achieve your personal and business goals. We are here to help you purchase your home; start a new business; address asset protection and estate planning strategies; acquire or sell businesses and / or commercial or investment real estate; assist you with professional licensing; and, generally to consult with you to help you achieve your goals. In the event you have to pursue litigation or defend a lawsuit, our highly experienced litigation counsel will provide you with the skilled representation you need.
We help our clients in many areas of the law, including the following:
- Real estate — Acquisitions and sales; planning and development; residential and commercial leases; financing, including tax incentive financing; Section 1031 tax deferred exchanges, and title issues
- Business law — Entity formation and choice of entity; general business counseling; acquisitions, mergers, and sales; compliance matters relating to employment, wage and hour, and other federal and state statutes and regulations; and, contract drafting and negotiation; shareholder / partner / member agreements including buy-sell issues
- Business litigation / Real Estate litigation / Probate litigation — Extensive litigation experience in both business and real estate matters including contract disputes, creditor representation, boundary disputes, title disputes, employment discrimination and wage and hour (employer representation), shareholder / member disputes; and estate administration and probate. Representation at administrative, state, and federal levels.
- Asset Protection and Estate planning — Shareholder, partner and operating agreements; creditor protection strategies; tax planning; trusts, wills, powers of attorney and related estate planning documents; conservatorship and guardianship; and, estate administration and probate.
- Banking — Compliance with regulations; creditor rights; collections; financing documentation, negotiation, and due diligence; and, general consultation.
- Real Estate Brokerage / Professional Licensing – Representation of real estate brokerages, brokers, and salespersons with licensing, compliance, audits, investigations, and documentation for transactions.